Affirmations help you stay focused on your dream goal and counteract any negative self-talk that can come up when you are faced with doing something you haven’t tried before. Dreams require that you stretch the limits of who you think you are and demand that you become more. Affirmations can support you in that journey until your outer world reflects the dream captured in your imagination. When affirmations are done with intensity and repetition, your mind will begin to treat the statement as fact.
Here are 10 Dream Success Affirmations
1. Dream success and great fortune flow toward me right now in a river of superabundance.
2. I now attract success with my dream ideas.
3. Dream achievement is a natural outcome for me.
4. I am fully capable of achieving my dream.
5. Despite current appearances, my dream is coming true right now.
6. My dream of [name your dream here] is coming true right now.
7. My dream to be [name your dream here] appears in my life right now.
8. Dream opportunities naturally appear with each step that I take toward achieving my dream.
9. The positive outcome is always mine.
10. Successful dream achievement is my natural state of mind.
Remember to write down or say your dream affirmation many times a day for a minimum of 40 days. It takes 40 days to impress a new idea upon the unconscious mind. You want to find yourself naturally repeating the affirmation until the situation is the reality that you desire.
Write your affirmations on index card so that you can keep the affirmation with you. You can create a song out of the affirmation and sing it when driving. You can say it every time you are stuck in traffic or at a stop sign. You could print it out in large font and tape it to your ceiling so that you say it just as you are going to sleep and when you wake up in the morning. The important thing is that you create a way to remember to confirm the positive outcome you expect to see in your dream life. Affirmations are very powerful and are an important component to staying on track with your dream.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!